The Vision, Purpose and Mission of
The Alaska Center for Spiritual Living
Our Purpose Statement
We awaken to our Oneness with Spirit.
We connect to community to empower and support spiritual transformation.
We share sacred service and spiritual education.
We learn to live to our highest potential.
Our Guiding Principles, Values and Beliefs
- We transform lives by clarifying and revealing the Truth.
- Expressing love for each other and ourselves is more important than any task, situation, condition or conflict.
- We learn from our children as we honor them with our time, talents and resources.
- We recognize, with respect, with gratitude and with love the diversity of God as it appears in all people, especially in the expression of their spiritual beliefs.
- As we seek more life and greater love, we remember, with a grateful heart, that the gift has already been given.
- We are committed to our spiritual practices as they expand our awareness of our True Nature.
- Giving our financial support, our time and our talent to our spiritual community contributes significantly to our own spiritual development.
- There's a fire in our hearts for the God in all Creation.
If it is loving, if it grows, expands or deepens love, it's the right thing to do!